D&A Group Personal Data Policy
(Please read this PD Policy carefully)
The Personal Data Policy of the D&A Group explains who we are, what we collect and use, where we share your personal data, and how you can exercise your privacy rights.
References to “D&A Group” may be construed as references to any and/or all of i) Dej-Udom & Associates, ii) Dej-Udom & Associates Ltd., iii) Business Guardian Ltd., iv) Wisdom Guardian Co., Ltd., and v) Digital Corporate Management Co., Ltd.
For your better understanding, we have prepared this policy under the following criteria.
- WHO WE ARE
The D&A Group is composed of the firms and companies referred to in the 3rd paragraph above. All are Thai Limited Companies and firms rendering legal and business consultation including, but not limited to, litigation, ADR, intellectual property, corporate matters, immigration and employment, tax planning and advice, and digital software management. We provide a range of services and products in legal and consulting services including e-books and digital publications and communications. We are dedicated to furnishing our services with new software, data, and analytics to solve everyday business challenges.
- WHAT WE COLLECT
Personal Data (“PD”) means any information relating to a person specifically enabling the identification of the said person, either directly or indirectly, but excluding data of a deceased person.
- WHEN WE COLLECT
We collect your PD directly when you sign up for, order, subscribe to, or when you make use of any of our services, consult with our team, or communicate with us by any means. We may also collect your PD when you attend our events or through other various media or virtual conferences including, but not limited to, webinars, e-meetings, applying for jobs, etc., and that your PD acquired by us is entirely and voluntarily given with your consent. For failure to furnish your PD, our services communications to you will not be available. If you send the D&A Group any emails, you should note that any PD provided in an email may not be secure or encrypted and therefore may be available to others.
- WHERE WE COLLECT
4.1 We collect PD automatically through our e-networking system as well as from conventional mail and at all points of servicing contacts and meetings.
4.2 We may collect PD from third parties including, but is not limited to, our professional colleagues, organizations, or institutes.
- HOW WE USE
5.1 We may use the PD that we collect to furnish the products and/or services as required, send e-mail newsletters and alerts, perform statistical and marketing analyses, and perform other activities that are in our legitimate business interests and consistent with this PD Policy.
5.2 We may share your PD with the following types of third parties for the purposes described in this PD Policy.
- Service Providers: Sometimes we need to share your PD with our third-party service providers who provide and support specific services and/or business functions.
- Advertising Agents: We may retain third party advertising networks and exchanges to display advertising on our websites and may share your PD with them for this purpose.
- YOUR CHOICES/HOW TO OPT-OUT
- Opt-out Links: Any recipient of email notices may opt out of receiving them at any time. To opt-out of receiving emails, follow the unsubscribe instructions located near the bottom of each service update, newsletter, or promotional email, or email your request to Digital Corporate Management Co., Ltd.
- Email Newsletters: You can view, change, or update any or all of your email newsletter subscriptions by going to your newsletter subscription.
- Postal Addresses: D&A Group collects postal mailing address PD from you so that the D&A Group may fulfil any subscriptions and orders you submit and inform you about D&A Group programs, products, and services in which you may be interested.
- Push Notifications: If you use our mobile apps, we may ask if you want to receive push notifications so that we can send you updates, communications, and other messages about the services.
- RIGHT OF ACCESS
You may access, correct, or update the PD you have provided to the D&A Group at any time. You may also contact us at any time by using the contact details provided in Contract Us in section 12 below.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The D&A Group is not responsible for the content or the PD policies of websites to which it may link.
Our Services are directed at a general audience and not directed to those under the age of 18. After becoming aware of anyone under the age of 18, we will take steps to remove that individual’s PD from our systems.
- CHANGES TO THIS PD POLICY
From time to time, the D&A Group may update its PD Policy by directly sending you a notification or by posting the most recent version of the PD Policy on our websites and services.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/ALTERNATIVE DISPUTES RESOLUTION, ARBITRATION, AND GOVERNING THAI LAWS
Once you choose to use any of the D&A Group services, any dispute over PD is subject to the terms and conditions of this PD Policy is limited to damages and alternate dispute resolution under the laws of Thailand.
- CONTACT PD CONTROLLER
For any further questions or comments, please contact us using the details below.
Dej-Udom & Associates
Charn Issara Tower I, 9/Fl.,
942/142-3 Rama IV Road,
Bangrak District, Bangkok 10500.
Tel: (66) 2233-0055
Without prejudice, this PD policy is only a mutual sharing of understanding between us regarding the enforcement of the Thai PDPA Law and It shall not be taken by all means as our commitment or responsibility for providing our PDPA policy.
September 6, 2021